A hyper-personalized email marketing strategy catches consumers at every stage of the funnel.
Our lifecycle marketing processes use careful audience segmentation. This means that users receive only the most relevant and targeted information. It allows you to move leads and consumers further down your engagement process while leaving them happy and interested.
There’s a lot that goes into a strong email: relevant copy and messaging, strategic design, etc. But before we can even start thinking about the “pretty stuff,” a thoughtful strategy has to be put together. The first step in a strategic email campaign is identifying all of the different scenarios that consumers could enter. To do that, you need to know your audience inside and out.
We develop strategic form-fills so that when you capture users’ information, you have everything you need to segment the audience. Then, we finalize your business goals and objectives, determining which action we want the audience to take. Only then do we start production, structuring emails to reflect your goals and engage your audience. We also develop targeted landing pages, so that when users click through the email they’re brought to highly focused content.
We believe data tells the best story. We use A/B testing to methodically determine which messages resonate the most with your audience. We also track and use analytics tools to continually optimize the strategy. Through this, we gain a strong understanding of user behavior, which allows us to refine the algorithms that support the campaign. We find the best time, frequency, and content to send to your audience, strengthening your campaigns and improving your results.
- IDENTIFYWe identify and establish personas based on customer/lead list segments and engagement.
- GROWYour existing database is your biggest asset. We can help you grow it by tapping into the full potential of your email data.
- SEGMENTList segmentation is key. We help you determine where buckets of audiences are in their customer journey.
- DEVELOPWe develop strategic, hyper-personalized content, promotions or offers from your brand to specific list segments.
- A/B TESTNo email marketing strategy is complete without A/B testing. We test subject lines, content personalization, offers, audience buckets, and brand messaging to determine the best approach.